- Loosing robots were not receiving onBattleEnded(BattleEndedEvent) events.
- A new security issue fix for robots that were able to execute malicious code thru the Event Dispatch Thread (EDT).
-  drawArc() does not work as expected: This bug has been fixed. In addition, both drawArc() and fillArc() are now using the Robocode coordinate and angle system.
-  Blank console window when compiling. Some systems still had this issue, so a new fix has been applied.
- The results and current rankings (during a battle) is now showing the score as percentage(s) in parenthesis right beside the score points like e.g. '7875 (12%)' for the total score in the results and '21 / 2900 (7 / 14%)' with the current rankings.
- Thanks goes to Endre Palatinus, Eniko Nagy, Attila Csizofszki and Laszlo Vigh for this patch/contribution!
- The option EXPERIMENTAL (true/false) allowing access to the robot interface peer is now working for the RobocodeEngine class also.
Download 126.96.36.199 from here